In the year 1992 an influential new-age book was written by Barbara Marciniak. It was named “Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians” (Inner Traditions/ Bear & Company, 1992). Many people believe that the messages from this book have been channeled from true Pleiadeans, i.e. aliens from the Pleiades star cluster within our galaxy.
All advanced civilizations have higher wisdom, higher knowledge, higher abilities, higher awareness, harmony, intelligence, love, compassion, better health, creativity, relaxed behavior, full of peace, happiness and joy. In every advanced civilization there is pretty the same mixture of this abilities and characteristics. This is because they have no big limitations and polarities. There are no wars. But the space is differently observed from geocentric attitude, where humans can put dualistic projections of archetypes into different part of the sky, (co)creating the entities, which reveal themselves as (fake) aliens, sometimes fighting each other. I have discussed all this in one of my previous post.
So, when there are voices, channeled messages from the “aliens” and other beings from other dimensions, one should be extra careful not to be influenced by the false light entities! Here are some signals of false light teachings in the book of Barbara Marciniak:
- Sirius, Arcturus, Orion and Pleiades are mentioned as important star systems. There is no special information about the nature of these civilizations. The lizard beings (reptilians), insect beings and bird beings are also mentioned among the cosmic civilizations as creator gods. However, only the Pleiadeans and reptilians are mentioned in greater details. Pleiadeans are described as our helpers, teachers of healthy life, as beings, full of light, awareness and love and reptilians are described as civilization of domination, chaos and fear. This is strong evidence, that we are probably dealing with geocentric projections, with entities and not with real aliens.
- There was a great war 300.000 year ago between the creator gods according to the book. Reptilians/lizzies won this war and they have brought suffering and chaos on the planet Earth. This is further evidence of probable false light manipulation: very advanced civilizations do not play the war games. Even the humans in deep relaxation become more protected. Three of my friends were attacked by the dog and the dog couldn’t do anything. I know the person, who was attacked by the bear and the bear stopped the attack, when this person went into the altered state of consciousness. One of my friend was attacked by a bully and the attacker was unable to make more than just a slight kick. All these were only the people. Do not underestimate the supercivilizations! They have nothing to do with wars. War between the creator gods is probably the war masquerade, starred by various entities from the parallel, dualistic (“artificial”, “synthetic”) worlds.
- The book is full of warnings about the near future reptilian invasion of planet Earth, bringing new slavery unless stopped by the light workers. Not only the spiritual call, but also the fear, angry and rebellious reactions could be provoked by these claims. So, this is probably not a pure knowledge.
- The information that our DNA is going to evolve from two helixes to twelve helixes is also offered in the book. It is also claimed that these helixes are connected with 12 chakras. The 12-strand DNA approaches are connected with archonic/demonic teachings, based on qabalah and kathara disinformation. If the book contains such material, it is probably connected with some false light energy. The book has probably influenced 12 chakras approaches with seven basic chakras plus five transpersonal chakras ending with the so called “Central Sun”. However, there are many more trans-personal chakras out there and also many sub-personal chakras, too.
- The name of the book is about the “bringers of the dawn“. In old mythologies the bringer of the dawn was planet Venus. This” star” is brilliant and eclipses all other stars and planets on the sky, but it is invisible in the night. From these basics one special aspect of Venus mythology was developed. This is the story of ambition and punishment, about the star, which wanted to be the number one among the sky entities, but was punished by supreme god. This bringer of the dawn was called Helel among the Hebrews, Eosphoros (“dawn-bringer”) among the Greeks and Lucifer (“light- bringer”) among Romans. So, Pleiadeans as bringers of the dawn, if they are just false Pleiadean entities, could also be named “Luciferians”.
I believe that many statements in this book are O.K. But I think that there are strong warning signals, too. Signals, that the book probably promotes some false light knowledge. Sumerians believed, that Pleiades were connected with seven demons, bound to these stars. The demons were called “The Seven”, Sebēttu. The Book of Enoch also explains, that over the abyss, at the end of the world, there are seven stars and the angels told to Enoch that certain fallen angels were to be bound to those stars, because of their mingling with women on earth. If you work with Pleiadeans, you should check if their teachings and symbols are actually connected to the powerful entities, leading you astray.